VERTAGEAR GAMING SERIES TRIIGGER LINE 350 SPECIAL PAINT RED EDITION
Triigger 275 & Triigger 350 Gaming series is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 and 350 individual components are meticulously assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275 and Triigger 350, respectfully.
The Gaming Series is the most ergonomic product line of the Vertagear gaming chair family. The Triigger Line 350 features over 350 individual components which are meticulously assembled together to construct the most ergonomic, flexible chair in the industry. Game longer and more intense than with the standard racing-style chair.
The Triigger 350’s key focus is the ergonomics along with the design and functionality of the chair. The chair is designed to access a wide range of adjustability that give the users the best comfort and support within the reach of your fingers. The chair features a built-in back and lumbar support. This Special Edition variant comes with a flexible, ergonomic headrest; a sleek painted red finish; and larger, smoother, and more durable Holtron casters.
- Premium Materials – The Triigger 350 is constructed with an Aluminum Alloy frame for light weight and durability. The Special Edition is coated with an Automotive grade paint for a luxurious finish.
- Dual Spring Hub – contains over 80 individual components that controls the seat height, tilt angle, and tilt tension adjustments.
- Adjustable Backrest – not all bodies are the same – adjust the chair the way you like to sit with the backrest angle adjustment. The back of the Triigger can recline 33 degrees, and be locked into 22 diﬀerent positions.
- Adjustable Height – seat adjustability makes sure users of different heights can adjust the chair to their unstressed posture. The Triigger allows users to change their seating positions as fast as 0.32 seconds.
- Adjustable Armrests – customized to the shape of the arm with adjustability in height gives support to your arms and prevents potential stress.
- Adjustable Seat Depth – the Triigger’s seat can be adjusted back and forth, which allows users more ﬂexibility in seat depth.
- Multi-directional Lumbar Support – the built-in lumbar support on the Triigger 350 allows the users to adjust the angle of the whole back frame, creating maximum comfort for all users.
- Holtron Hub-less Casters – features roller bearing for pleasing appearance and smooth operation.
Overall height (incl. base): 998-1200 mm / 39.3-47.2 in
Width backrest (shoulder): 445 mm / 17.5 in
Width backrest (lumbar): 478 mm / 18.8 in
Width seat: 504 mm / 19.8 in
Depth seat: 500-540 mm / 19.7-21.2 in
Net Weight: 25 kg / 55 lbs
Gross Weight: 29.5 kg / 65 lbs
Max Load: 150 kg / 330 lbs
Materials: Aluminum Alloy (frame and base), Steel Alloy (Mechanism), TPEE and PET, Calfskin Leather
Casters: Gaming Series Holtron 75mm Hub-Less Casters
Package Dimension: 880 x 660 x 550 mm 34.5 x 26 x 21.5 in