UBTECH JIMU ASTROBOT
The JIMU Robot AstroBot Kit includes parts to build and program three fearless robots – AstroBot, Rover, or Astron – or your very own JIMU Robot creation. All-terrain treads, an infrared sensor, two LEDs, and a speaker is all the tech you need to take your imagination and coding skills into the future…and beyond! Engage in hands-on STEM learning by programming JIMU robots using Blockly code or with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
Includes 371 snap-together parts, 1 infrared sensor, 1 speaker, 2 LEDs, and 5 smooth motion robotic servo motors. Power adapter and quick start guide also included.
The Astrobot Kit includes all the parts to build
Astrobot, Rover and Astron. It includes treads, an infrared sensor to detect objects and LED lights to express emotions.
Interactive building block robotics kit that empowers children/teenagers to create and program their own robots.
Along the way, they engage in powerful hands-on learning in STEM and gain 21st-century skills and mindsets.
- Built-in App module for “dynamic drawings”, giving step by step illustrations of every part. The App has detailed building procedures so children will find it easier to learn the robot construction techniques.
- The high-torque servos create fluid and precise movement.
- Create your unique Robot manually. Connect it to your Bluetooth or phone to program and control its movements.
- The pieces snap together by hand, no tools required. It’s easy to use for children and teenagers.
- The Jimu software is open sourced that enables players to share their creations all over the world through Jimu community.
- Jimu Robots are made of environmentally friendly materials that are durable and safe for children.