Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb with Tunable White Light
- No Hub Required – Connect the bulb to your Wi-Fi at home
- Anywhere and Anytime – Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Fine-Tune Lighting – Dim brightness and fine-tune light appearance from soft white (2700k) to daylight (6500k)
- Circadian Mode – Automatically matches light appearance to time of day
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa and to enable voice control
- Monitor Power – Track real-time energy used to stay informed
- Save Energy – Reduce energy use up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb
Control from Anywhere
Connect the LB120 to your home Wi-Fi network and control it directly from anywhere using the Kasa app. Kasa lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used.
Save Energy with LED Bulbs
Reduce energy used by up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Schedule the LB120 Smart Bulbs around your life and have them to turn on, off, and adjust their light appearance to suit your preference. They can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times so it comes on when it gets dark and turns off as the sun comes up.
Customize and Set Scenes
Smart Wi-Fi bulbs can be controlled as a group, and your favorite settings can be saved as scenes accessible in Kasa.
Wake Up with the Sun
Circadian Mode automatically matches light appearance to the time of day by adjusting brightness and warmth as the sun rises and sets. Wake up refreshed and fall asleep calmly with natural lighting.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
The Kasa app works with Android and iOS devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use Kasa to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and The Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands.