TP-LINK 300MBPS WIRELESS N WALL-PLATE ACCESS POINT
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. TP-Link’s free Auranet Controller Software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Customized Guest Authentication with Captive Portal
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2|
|Power Supply||PoE(IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||2.8 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.4×3.4×1.2 in. (86.8*86.8*30.2 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal 2*1.8dBi Omni|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Physical Security Lock||-|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-Wall
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing