RAZER BLACKSHARK V2 – WIRED GAMING HEADSET + USB SOUND CARD
THE SOUND OF ESPORTS
If esports is everything, then give it your all with the Razer BlackShark V2. With an esports headset that’s a triple threat of amazing audio, superior mic clarity and supreme sound isolation, your time to turn pro is now.
RAZER™ TRIFORCE TITANIUM 50MM DRIVERS
With the ability to tune high, mid and low audio frequencies individually, our all-new patented design acts like 3 audio drivers in 1—generating brighter sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.The Razer BlackShark V2 also includes titanium-coated diaphragms, giving added clarity to any vocals you hear so that any comms you receive is always crisp and clear.
RAZER™ HYPERCLEAR CARDIOID MIC WITH USB SOUND CARD
Offering greater speech pickup and noise cancellation, the removable mic on this esports headset has an optimized microphone housing which adopts a more open design for minimal obstruction—resulting in improved clarity for a closer recreation of your voice.Supported by a USB sound card, you can tweak and enhance your voice output further via Razer Synapse, with access to features such as Mic Boost, Voice Gate, Volume Normalization, Mic Equalizer and Ambient Noise Reduction.
ADVANCED PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
From cheering crowds to the hum of your rig, shut noise out and enjoy uninterrupted focus with special closed earcups that fully cover your ears, aided by plush cushions that form a perfect seal for greater sound isolation.
FLOWKNIT MEMORY FOAM EAR CUSHIONS
Our new breathable weave minimizes sweat and heat build-up generated by skin contact, while the ultra-soft foam’s improved density greatly reduces the headset’s clamping force.
This esports headset connects using a 3.5mm jack or through its USB sound card. The 3.5mm jack works across popular platforms, allowing you to seek out competition on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices*.*Mobile devices with an available 3.5mm port
At a glance
- Razer™ TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers for high-end audio performance
- Razer™ HyperClear Cardioid Mic with USB Sound Card for enhanced voice capture and advanced mic controls
- Advanced passive noise cancellation for uninterrupted focus
- FlowKnit memory foam ear cushions for premium comfort
- THX Spatial Audio for pinpoint positional accuracy that offers greater immersion and competitive advantage
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 KHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): 100dBSPL/mW,1KHz
- Drivers: Customized Dynamic 50mm Driver
- Inner ear cup diameter: 65 x 40 mm / 2.56in x 1.57 in
- Connection type: 3.5mm
- Cable length: 1.8 m / 5.91 ft.
- Approx. weight: 262g / 0.6lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Breathable memory foam cushions
- Frequency response: 100Hz-10KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) -42dB V/Pa,1KHz
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Volume up and down
- Mic mute on/off toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio Usage + USB Sound Card: Devices with USB port