UBTECH JIMU BUZZBOT & MUTTBOT
The JIMU Robot BuzzBot & MuttBot Kit includes everything a kid needs to build and program the playful BuzzBot, his trusty companion MuttBot or an original JIMU Robot creation. Two, lively robots with 6 robotic servo motors and over 250 snap-together parts deliver STEM learning smartly and memorably. Program JIMU robots to move and play using Blockly code or with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
Includes 264 snap-together parts, 6 smooth motion robotic servo motors, 1 main control box, 1 lithium-ion battery, power adapter, and quick start guide.
Buzzbot/Muttbot Kit is an interactive building block robotics kit that empowers children/teenagers to create and program their own robots.
Along the way, they engage in powerful hands-on learning in STEM and gain 21st-century skills and mindsets.
- Built-in App module for “dynamic drawings”, giving step by step illustrations of every part. The App has detailed building procedures so children will find it easier to learn the robot construction techniques.
- The high-torque servos create fluid and precise movement.
- Create your unique Robot manually. Connect it to your Bluetooth or phone to program and control its movements.
- The pieces snap together by hand, no tools required. It’s easy to use for children and teenagers.
- The Jimu software is open sourced that enables players to share their creations all over the world through Jimu community.
- Jimu Robots are made of environmentally friendly materials that are durable and safe for children.
DC6.8V-DC9.6V (Typical Rating: 7.4V)
Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 BLE+EDR
(1) Torque output 4kg.cm (2) Speed 0.1S/60°"
Support Android 4.0.3 version and above; IOS7.0 version and above