EDIFIER BOOKSHELF R1280DB BT 42W-BROWN
- RCA/AUX, Bluetooth, Optical, and Coaxial Connection
- Redesigned remote with new features
- Speaker cable connects the speakers together
Equipped with dual RCA inputs the Studio 1280DB can produce up to 42W RMS of audio output. A 4 inch bass driver and front facing bass reflex port ensures bass notes are robust and rich in sound. Connect to multiple devices and personalize your listening experience with the bass and treble adjustment dials located on the active speaker. A remote control also controls the volume and mute function.
• Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output
• Supports Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial and Dual RCA inputs
• Bass, treble and master volume dials located on the side panel
• Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute
• Calibrated, flared front-facing bass reflect port
• 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
Edifier’s Speakers Just Got Better
The R1280DB has the classic look you love with all new features of modern powered speakers.
Adjust the EQ through the use of the on-board controls located on the active/powered speaker. Treble, bass, and volume knobs located on the side panel.
Fully Featured Inputs
Achieve HD audio with the help of the addition of the optical and coaxial inputs. We have kept the two RCA connections for both RCA and AUX connection. Also, wirelessly connect to your phone or laptop with Bluetooth.
Easily switch between inputs, adjust volume and power on with the use of the included remote.
All New Remote
With the newly redesigned wireless remote control your Bluetooth connected device. Control playback with the buttons located in the square with the Bluetooth logo.
Power output : L/R: 21W+21W RMS
Signal to noise ratio : ≥85dBA (A)
Noise level : ≤25dB (A)
Input sensitivity :
LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV
LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV
Frequency response : 55Hz-20KHz
Bass unit : 4 inch (116mm)
Tweeter unit : Φ13mm silk dome tweeter