ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX5600XT-T6G-GAMING 14 GBPS
(Replacement for ROG-STRIX-RX5600XT-O6G-GAMING)
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5600 XT cruises through 1080p games
- TOP Edition: Boost Clock up to 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ up to 1750 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips two hybrid-controlled fan 2 headers for optimal system cooling.
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5600 XT is armed to dominate 1080p gaming. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features like 0dB mode, a reinforced frame, Super Alloy Power II components, and more.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 45 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Outshine the competition
The Strix features Aura RGB lighting both on the shroud and backplate. Aura Sync software connects compatible products for a completely customized lightning setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options. Look out for the Aura Sync logo when you’re picking parts for your build.
AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
PCI Express 4.0
Engine Clock – OC Mode
up to 1670 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1770 MHz (Boost clock*)
Engine Clock – Gaming Mode
up to 1670 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock*)
Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Thank you card
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers (please download all software from the support site.)
11.96 " x 5.12 " x 2.13 " Inch
30.37 x 13 x5.39 Centimeter
"*Game Frequency is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications. Actual individual game clock results may vary.
**Boost frequency is the maximum expected GPU clock when lighter workloads are run under ideal thermal and electrical condition, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual boost clock results may vary.
***Crossfire support with DX12 and Vulkan only.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products."